Every Year, After Craft Season, We Give Our Staff A MUCH Needed and Deserved Vacation!
Thank you all, for being AWESOME Speedy Vinyl Customers. It's that time of year again, that we close shop for 1 week and allow our full staff VACATION! :) Please note the following information about the week we are closed!
- WE WILL NOT BE SHIPPING from close of business Friday March 22 - Sunday March 30.
- THERE WILL BE NO IN STORE HOURS
- All orders placed from 2 PM MST 3/22/19 through Sunday 3/30/19 will START SHIPPING on Monday April 1st.
- If you place an order that has printed vinyl, the ENTIRE ORDER will experience and ADDITIONAL 1-3 BUSINESS DAY DELAY, with DAY 1 STARTING on April 1st.
- There are NO CANCELLATIONS/ REFUNDS for orders placed during our vacation time. We are posting info EVERYWHERE about our closure! If you place an order it will ship, the week we are back in the shop.
- EMAIL & FACEBOOK Messages: We will answer as we are able! You can find a bunch of general information under the "General Information" tab at the bottom of this page that might help answer questions!
DON'T FORGET TRANSFER TAPE
Shop our most popular transfer tapes (in sheets & rolls) for Adhesive Vinyl!
PRO TIP: Use clear transfer tapes when transfering to glass, mugs, tumblers, etc. Use paper transfer tape when transferring to walls, wood, or canvas!
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? Between grid & no grid? Nothing! They have the same tack! The grid tape just helps with placement!