Printed HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) Info
If you're looking for Professionally printed Heat Transfer Vinyl, look no further! Speedy Vinyl custom prints amazing quality heat transfer vinyl using SISER media, right in our vinyl shop! We allow you to choose the print you want- we make it, and we ship it!! Here is what you need to know when ordering Printed HTV:
- All orders that have printed vinyl could potentially have a 1-3 business day delay! That means that if you order prints, your entire order could have a 1-3 business delay while we custom make your prints. If you do not want your non-print items delayed, please make 2 purchases- 1 for non-prints, and a separate purchase for prints- and we will ship them separately. If you order printed vinyl on the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) or a Federal Holiday- the delay starts on Monday (or the next business day after a Federal Holiday)
- By custom, we mean that we are making these prints to order. The design itself cannot be altered.
- Speedy Vinyl uses professional grade Siser ColorPrint Easy media, eco-solvent inks, and large professional grade printers that are designed to produce high quality prints! You're going to love your prints! Siser ColorPrint Easy Media is specifically engineered to be compatible with eco-solvent and professional high grade printers, like what we use here at Speedy Vinyl!
- HTV Size is 12" x 9.5". (+/- mm due to printing/cutting process!)
- Coming Soon: 12" x 12" Size (+/- mm due to printing/cutting process!)
Your printed HTV does NOT include the transfer tape, which is also known as TTD EasyMask. Because we are printing on the raw material (Siser ColorPrint Easy)- it does not have the clear transfer tape over the top like traditional EasyWeed or other Siser Heat Transfer Vinyls on our website have. This allows us to create custom gorgeous prints right in our shop! When we say TTD EasyMask we are referring to the "clear transfer tape type material" on-top of the heat transfer vinyl that you will peel off after pressing your design! YOU WILL NEED TTD EASYMASK WITH YOUR PRINTED HTV! YOU CAN PURCHASE IT
HERE --- If you have any laying around (the clear transfer tape you peel off after pressing EasyWeed... etc) you can use that as well. YOU DO NOT NEED A SHEET OF TTD FOR EVERY PRINT YOU PURCHASE! YOU CAN RE-USE YOUR TTD EASYMASK A COUPLE TIMES!
- Price is per sheet. Price is NOT for all prints, price does NOT include the TTD EasyMask.
- Please note that the exact color of your printed HTV can vary from what you see on your screen- as the resolution is different from device to device. With that in mind, the exact color from print to print could also vary, based on the production process. Example: You purchase a print today and then purchase it again next week. The colors could very slightly vary...due to the printing process!
- The image will "fit to size" (we will adjust the image as needed to make sure the print looks the best!)
HOW TO USE YOUR PRINTED HTV
DO NOT MIRROR YOUR IMAGE
- Cut your image/design as usual using your plotter machine (Cricut/Cameo-etc) using the same settings as EasyWeed
- Weed Design
Put your Transfer Tape (TTD EasyMask) over your design- and remove the printed HTV from the backing
Your Printed HTV does NOT come with transfer tape (TTD EasyMask). You will need to purchase transfer tape separate- you can find that here.(INFO ABOUT TTD EasyMask): What is is? The clear sheet that you pull off the top of your design when you press your regular EasyWeed is the transfer tape. You can re-use it several times. If you have some of these clear transfer tape sheets from previous projects, you can try it-if not definitely purchase some HTV Trasnfer Tape to accompany your printed HTV!)
- Heat Press or Iron as usual (AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REMOVED THE PRINTED HTV FROM THE BACKING USING TTD BEFORE PRESSING!)
- Apply design at 310°F with medium pressure for 10-15 seconds.
- Peel hot.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
• 100% cotton
• Poly/cotton blends
• 100% polyester
• Print, cut, and weed material
• You must use a transfer tape with your printed HTV
• Apply design at 310°F with medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel hot
Siser ColorPrint Easy Information:
Composition • Polyester Backing
White Base • Semi-Matte Finish
• 80 Microns / 3.1 Mils
• 45°/60° blade
**ALL PRINTED VINYL SALES ARE FINAL! ONCE AN ORDER IS PLACED THERE IS NO CHANGING PRINTS, CANCELLING ORDERS, OR REQUESTING ALTERATIONS OF ANY KIND. (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE DO NOT ALTER THE DESIGN! YOU WILL RECEIVE THE DESIGN AS IS!) THERE ARE NO RETURNS, REFUNDS/EXCHANGES!