SV:HTV is our house brand- economy line of Heat Transfer Vinyl. Take advantage of a lower price point with our SV:HTV- but make sure to read all the specs below, and note that it's not recommended for layering, however is a great fit for NYLON and other materials! ( Jerseys, sports apparel, etc)
12"x10" sheets. This can vary+/- 0.25" due to manufacturing and processing
- Great for lightweight active garments: sports shirts, jerseys, etc!
- Cuts & weeds easily (TAKE YOUR TIME WITH FINE DETAIL PROJECTS!)
- Thin, flexible, & durable
- Semi-matte finish
- Not recommended for layered 2-color application!
SV:HTV is not recommended for two-color application. If you’re having issues with the HTV peeling up with the carrier when releasing, allow the design to cool a little longer. If you’ve already started to lift the edges, complete a repress.
Machine wash inside-out using mild detergent.
Do not use bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do not dry clean.
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Pressure-Sensitive
- Thickness: 100 microns/.10mm
- Stretch & Rebound: 3
- Washability: 50
- Safety: CPSIA Certified
Store in a cool and dry area around 65 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit with 50% relative humidity. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity. Recommended shelf life is one year.